- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Boxwood Bonsai plant can tolerate high sunlight and one of the useful plants, which can be grown in partial shade. The leaves are interesting oblong-elliptic and can be used to quinine in Malaria. Apart from decor the homes, it is also used in the treatment of rheumatism. # It has more than 70 species. # The roots are shallow, and bark is thin which can gains height rapidly.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.