- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It is an evergreen plant native to Southeast Asia and China. It has shiny leaves with white bell-shaped flowers. This plant attracts many butterflies and birds, which will definetly make your home look more beautiful and peaceful. # It is originated in Southeast Asia and China. # With small flowers, it can rise up to 2.5 meters in height.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 12 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Murraya Paniculata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.